Subject: Re: TK50s
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: John Peedle <John.Peedle@computeraid.co.uk>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/22/2001 10:50:55
How much to post, say 15, to the UK?

regards

John Peedle

>>> Lord Isildur <mrfusion@umbar.vaxpower.org> 10/19/01 06:33pm >>>

I have boxes and boxes of TK50 tapes free to a good home. I dont use
TK50s anymore, but if anybody does, theyre yours for postage or if you=20
wanna pick them up in pittsburgh, PA. I'll be posting a list of
Qbus cards ive got in the same situation, where i have 3 or 4 of a card and
only need 1 or 2 for spares..=20

happy hacking!
isildur

**********************
"The contents of this e-mail are intended for the addressee only. Any assoc=
iated files and the information contained within it are confidential, may b=
e privileged and subject to copyright. Computeraid will not be liable for a=
ny defamatory statements.  If you have received this e-mail in error, pleas=
e notify the sender immediately. You may not copy it or disclose its conten=
ts to any person.
For the full disclaimer notice, please click on the following web link; www=
.computeraid.co.uk/emaildisclaimer.htm or contact the webmaster@computeraid=
.co.uk"