Subject: Re: Same old questions...
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Arno Griffioen <griffioena@psi.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/10/2001 08:40:26
Same problem on my 3600 with DELQA and I have tried about 6 different cards. All
the same problem. Older kernels would give the 'ring buffer' messages, but they
were indeed harmless. Have been running -current recently, but no change.

I can 'force' this problem by either doing a simple traceroute, or by pinging
an IP address on my local network which doesn't have a machine connected
(so the ARP request/broadcast never gets a reply and times out)

Do any of you see that sort of behaviour too? Makes me wonder if the problem
really is in the DELQA at all or if it's just a driver problem?

								Bye, Arno.

--
PSINetworks Europe         Phone: +31-23-5699846 | One disk to rule them all,
Siriusdreef 34               FAX: +31-XX-XXXXXXX | One disk to bind them,

 We say Retribution, We say Vengeance is bliss, We say Revolution,
 With a Cast-Iron fist!                  (Megadeth, 'The Disintegrators')