Subject: MVII & KFQSA
To: vax <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Chuck Dickman <chd_1@nktelco.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/31/2001 18:28:02
I have just become the proud owner of a KFQSA DSSI controller and
an RF71 disk. I would like to use this combination in a cobbled up
MVII that is housed in a BA23 chassis. Before I worry about cabling
and power, etc. I want to know how to configure the KFQSA with
the MVII. It looks like the KFQSA is configured through the VAX
console using something like:

set host/uqssp/maintenance/service 0

Since the KA630 processor does not have a SET command in the ROMs, is
there any way to do the equivalent with this processor?

Once I get it configured, it is just an MSCP controller and should work
with the MVII or even a PDP-11 processor, right?

-chuck