Subject: Re: VAX 8650 ...
To: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@umbar.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/18/2001 00:30:34
I know that. i was mixing two comments together. there was never a
regular production liquid cooled VAX (the 9000 was originally planned for
it but they went to air cooling to make it cheaper) , but the 9000's
power consumption makes even that 8650 look like a power miser (20-30
kw!) so i mused on the 9000 as the ultimate home heating system.. :)

isildur