Subject: VAX stuff in OH, PA, NY, MA, CT, RI
To: None <classiccmp@classiccmp.org, port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/17/2001 16:10:59
Hi,

I'm going to go on vacation with a car driving from Indy through
OH, PA, NY to New Haven, CT, so I'll be close to everything on the
east coast. Will visit NY city too. Now the question is anything
VAX going on there? Do you know of any places where one could
go browse and may be find stuff? Anyone who always wanted to get
rid of something but was too afraid to ask? :-) I am especially
interested in finding an RA90 or 92 somewhere just so to pick up
so I finally can actually run my VAX 6460. I can store and ship
larger items too. If I could find a star-coupler or a TU81+ that
would be super cool. Of course I wouldn't mind tripping over a
nice 11/785 :-) There's got to be something on the east coast,
right?

thanks for your suggestions,
-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow@regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistant Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine