Subject: Re: heck, are 11/785s extinct?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Tim Crawley <timc@lexicon.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/26/2001 19:48:45
Well I for one have a 11/785!

It was upgraded from an 11/780 to 11/785. I have the upgrade manual
and yes the upgrade requires replacing the 11/780 backplane.

I have had mine for several years (5+ years). It was retired from a local
University. I was lucky enough to catch the news post. The guy only
wanted to give it away to collectors.

Regards,
Tim.