Subject: Re: Off Topic Question - Warning
To: None <linc@thelinuxlink.net>
From: None <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/24/2001 08:52:48
On 23 Jul, linc wrote:

> many Mac 5200'ds.  He would like to pile some on me but I am not sure what
> if anything I could actually do with these.  I have no prior mac
> experience, and as far as I can tell, they are not supported by NetBSD.
Get them. Don't let them go to the big bit bucket, even if they can not
run any kind of *ix. I am an absolute *ix geek. I don't like that
animated "klickibunti" MultiMedia toys like Win* or even KDE/GNOME. BUT
I worked on my Mac IIci and PowerBook 180c with MacOS 7.6. It is a nice
OS to work with! To my big astonishment I liked it. There is only one
other "klickibunti" environement that I like: The 4DWm on my SGI
Indigo^2.

And don't forget: If there is no *ix yet, perhaps there will be some in
the future.
--

tschüß,
         Jochen