Subject: Off Topic Question - Warning
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: linc <linc@thelinuxlink.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/23/2001 19:35:28
Hi guys and gals..  Sorry for the off topic post here but really you
people are one of the few groups of people who's opinions are actually
worth my time posting and reading..  That said.........
A friend of mine works for a local school district who is getting rid of
many Mac 5200'ds.  He would like to pile some on me but I am not sure what
if anything I could actually do with these.  I have no prior mac
experience, and as far as I can tell, they are not supported by NetBSD.
As I am a Unix nut, Is there anything "unixy" that would run on these
machines - is it worth it to grab a couple, few?  Does anyone in the PA
area want any for anything?  Please let me know.  Thanks.
-Linc.

behemoth.linc.com NetBSD 1.5 pmax mipsel