Subject: Re: my latest haul (and QBus questions)
To: Brian Hechinger <wonko@arkham.ws>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@umbar.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/21/2001 23:19:03
the CMD might be configured as a TMSCP device, and thus setaling the CSR
for the first TMSCP device. i posted jumper settings for that card (a cqd423)
a while back, so check the jumpers/dip switches and see if its hogging the
CSR. if its set up for TMSCP, thats a waste, i'd use it for disk. tapes
are easily enough accessed over the network.. :)
(and a real TK50 is fine for just tape booting)

otherwise, all normal Qbus rules apply.

really nice machine though! congrats!!!

happy hacking
isildur