Subject: Re: 24 meg limit still in effect?
To: John <john@sixgirls.org>
From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/19/2001 23:51:09
Well I've run 1.5 on a 4000/60 with 104MB and it worked fine. It was my
build machine until I switched over to a 4000/90. To track down your panic
several bits of information are necessary
         1) What kernel and userland are you running?
         2) Where did the kernel panic?
         3) What part of the kernel build process was it in?
         4) Did you try filling memory some other way to see if that
panic'd it?
         5) How confident are you in your RAM?
         6) Do you have the latest toolchain?

--Chuck