Subject: Re: R400X SCSI CONN
To: Lord Isildur <>
From: Chuck McManis <>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/16/2001 15:05:13
At 12:42 PM 7/16/01 -0400, you wrote:
>i want one! :-) (DSSI <-> SCSI converter)
>whats the name of this device.. ill have to start looking for one too..

Its called a DSSI to SCSI converter as far as I can tell. I don't know the 
actual model number but it has a processor in it and pretends its an HSC I 
believe. On the back it has two SCSI-II connectors and a DSSI in and DSSI 
out connector. It supports two strings of SCSI disks and can be daisy 
chained with other DSSI peripherals.