Subject: Re: FTP failed bad or no setup
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Stanley Reynolds <stanley_reynolds@yahoo.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/15/2001 13:58:59
>Again, allow ftp connections to your 4000/60 and rely
>on Windows as
>little
>as possible.

Well windows does have the advantage that I know how
to use it. I did move my file to the root of c:\ on my
PC but no change. Enabled ftp on 4000/60 and could
start to connect but it wanted a password for root. It
would not take a return or dummy password. So I made a
big mistake and read how to change passwords, my first
change with a 4 letter password didn't work so I used
a eight letter password, that looked like it worked.
But now I'am unable to login not sure what the
password is now but it has one and it's not what I put
in.

Stanley