Subject: ESDI (does anyone have a controller spare?)
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Matt London <matt@knm.yi.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/15/2001 13:11:31
Hi,
  I was thinking this morning (dangerous occupation I know) and was
wondering if I can drop an ESDI controller in my MV3300 and hook up a
couple of ESDI drives (which I think I have a source of a couple).
  Now assuming the answer to that is yes, does anyone out there have a
QBUS ESDI controller they can spare? I'd be happy to offer something in
return (I don't have much spare VAXen kit, but I can probably get hold of
those funny green bits of paper the americans seem to like).
  Next question would be, is such a beast supported by NetBSD?

  With that I shall part, with a ridiculous thought; can you imagine a
QBUS USB controller?

*wanders off grinning

-- Matt

---
E-mail:
  matt@pkl.net, matt@knm.yi.org, matt@printf.net
  matt@m-techdiagnostics.ltd.uk, matthew.london@stud.umist.ac.uk
  mattl@vcd.student.utwente.nl, mlondon@mail.talk-101.com
Web Page:
  http://knm.yi.org/
  http://pkl.net/~matt/

PGP Key fingerprint = 00BF 19FE D5F5 8EAD 2FD5  D102 260E 8BA7 EEE4 8D7F
PGP Key http://knm.yi.org/matt-pgp.html