Subject: Re: installation problem with a vlc4000
To: None <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
From: None <fdebros@etherdome.mgh.harvard.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/05/2001 12:36:37
I have nfs install problems with a vlc4000:

when the serial console is done loading netbsd/vax, inetd started, cron
started, all filesystems mounted (root on le0), it FREEZES  at the login:
prompt
i have disconnected  wscons! and only have ttyw0 uncommented in ttys.

if i hit f5 on the kbd, the bios returns:  02 EXT HLT PC= 8000079d PSL=
00000000

the only complaint is in the beginning over the 12 mb ram (a cockamamie
inverted question mark)  and at the end it says " no swapspace
configured"......the disk was never partitioned.....

is that my problem and how do i do that on  a vlc4000?

Thanks for all your previous help!

Fred