Subject: Re: S.O. tolerance (was: Re: VAX 4000 60 ... anything strange to get NetBSD up on it?)
To: Ken Seefried" , "Chuck Dickman <chd_1@nktelco.net>
From: Tom Everett <lists@khubla.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/03/2001 22:10:04
    I have a similar story to Ken's.  My collection is in the basement and
my wife tolerates a single computer in the kitchen (so I'm not "banished to
the basement").  When we built the house we also wired it for cat5 and my
father-in-law has wired up the basement for me to run the network.  Love is
grand indeed. <g>

    My vaxarchive mirror:  http://vaxarchive.khubla.com

    T.

Tom and Jeanette Everett
http://www.khubla.com
mailto:tom@khubla.com
mailto:jeanette@khubla.com
A better world shall emerge based on faith and understanding. Douglas
MacArthur