Subject: Re: NuVAX revisited
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/03/2001 00:10:20
>>> Mmmm - now that would be a fun project, apart from the cost
>> Actually it wouldn't cost that much.  [...$200...]
> $200 (even AU$) is a lot for me - I'm a poor student :&)
> However, as a project, it'd be great fun I suspect.  I'd be more than
> happy to join in :&)
> Any takers?

I'd love to be involved with such an effort.

And somewhat related...I've wondered, sometimes, how hard it would be
to expose the RISC cores of modern CPUs and write directly for them
rather than for the Wintel emulation layer that's slapped on top of
them.  (Probably difficult-to-impossible...but I can dream.)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign