Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#1249462025: DEC Digital VAX 11/785 Board Set
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: None <zaft@azstarnet.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/27/2001 13:47:56
Speaking of "nuvax" this might be handy...

Title of item:	DEC Digital VAX 11/785 Board Set
Seller:	xor-ax-ax
Starts:	Jun-24-01 08:14:54 PDT
Ends:	Jul-01-01 08:14:54 PDT
Price:	Starts at $19.99
To bid on the item, go to:	http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1249462025

Item Description:
	This is a board set from a Digital Equipment Corp. VAX 11/785 computer.  I believe that this is a complete CPU, memory, and Unibus adapter.  The following boards are included:

L0101-K		IPB	CI control and packet buffer
L0102-D		IDP	CI data path module
L0104-C		ISI	CI SBI interface
L0118			???
M7459-B1	TRS	terminator and silo module
M7460-D2	SBL	SBI interface low bits
M7461-C1	SBH	SBI interface high bits
M7462-B2	CAM	cache address matrix
M7463-B1	CDM	cache data matrix
M7464-B2	TBM	translation buffer
M7465-C2	IDP	instruction and data path
M7466-B2	IRC	instruction decode
M7467-A2	DBP	data path 'B'
M7468-YA	DEP	data path 'E'
M7469-A2	DDP	data path 'D'
M7470-YA	DCP	data path 'C'
M7471-YA	DAP	data path 'A'
M7472-C2	CEH	condition codes high bit
M7473-B1	ICL	interrupts and condition codes low bits
M7474-B2	CLK	CPU clock module
M7475		JCS	joint control store
M7475-B		JCS	joint control store
M7476-B1	USC	micro sequencer
M7477-D2	CIB	console interface
M7540-D1	FNM	FP fraction normalize
M7541-E1	FMH	FP fraction multiply high
M7542-B1	FML	FP fraction multiplpy low
M7543-A1	FAD	FP fraction adder
M7544-D3	FCT	FP access control
M8270-D  (x2)	USI	Unibus adapter SBI interface
M8271-E  (x2)	UCB	Unibus adapter micro control store
M8272-D  (x2)	UMD	Unibus adapter map and data path
M8273-C  (x2)	UAI	Unibus adapter address interface
M8373-AJ (x6)	MS780-E	1MB memory module
M8373-AP (x8)	MS780-E	1MB memory module
M8373-B  (x2)	MS780-E	1MB memory module
M8375-D1 (x2)	MS780-E	memory controller
M8376-E1	MS780-E	SBI interface

There are 56 cards total.  Examples are shown below.  Also included are several plastic placeholder boards.  Everything is in good physical condition.  They are a bit dusty, but they look like they should be functional with a good cleaning.  I have no way to test them, so they are sold as is.  I accept PayPal, money order, and cashier's check.  Buyer pays actual shipping cost.

	Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at http://www.ebay.com