Subject: Re: NuVAX revisited
To: David Woyciesjes <DAW@yalepress3.unipress.yale.edu>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/26/2001 15:48:18
> 	Oh. It sounded like you were setting up a joke... Hmmm, odd how
> quickly I can show off my lack of VAXen knowledge :-0

Well, I joke around a bit, but was shooting straight, that time.
The interfacing did not look DEC, but it did look like it might be
usable assuming one could get some real scsi out of it.  Yeah,
I know MV2000's are slower than the slowest molasses in winter,
but, a VAX is a VAX is almost a VAX.....(:+}}...

I was thinking the thing might be some sort of lab analog-digital system
perhaps, maybe, which might be fun to play with.... lessee, I could make
the MV2000 run the toaster..... or flush the toilet..... or..... maybe?

Bob