Subject: VAX 4000 QBUS CI interface? (CIQBA)?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/26/2001 13:51:05
Hi,

I'm wondering if I even want a VAX 4000 ever, if it doesn't have a CI
bus option. On the Compaq web site I find that CI clustering is "N/A".
However, I read that there is a CIQBA+ board around, which is a QBUS
to CI adapter, right? That seems to be fairly rare (=expensive to
get). This seems to be 3rd party product, not DEC, right? Is it even
supported on NetBSD? Does it work in any QBUS system? Who has one, any
advice?

thanks,
-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow@regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistant Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine