Subject: Re: Slightly Off-Topic...
To: Brian Chase" , "Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
From: Chris Rupnik <chrisr@beosppc.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/26/2001 09:15:04
Hi All,
 Just to clarify

"HP is valued at $53 Billion, but I'd imagine most
of that is related to the diverse range of PC peripherals, and their near
monopoly on test equipment."

Agilent technology (a spinoff) has all Medical, Test/Measurement and
Chemical Analysis equipment now.

But the point being that HP is mostly a PC/Printer company is most likely
correct.

Chris