Subject: Re: Slightly Off-Topic...
To: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@umbar.vaxpower.org>
From: Academician Kula <tkula@fnord.io.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/25/2001 10:49:10
While it is depressing, there is a small glimer of hope in my mind: now
that Alpha technology seems to have gotten the boot by Compaq many people
are going to think that it's obsolete technology and hopefully it starts
appearing cheap in surplus pits and auctions.

--
Thomas L. Kula | tkula@io.com | http://www.madscienstistresearch.net
I could really use a new pair of shoes right now. And some coffee. Do