Subject: Re: More Begging... (Racks Available)
To: linc <linc@thelinuxlink.net>
From: J. Buck Caldwell <buckaroo@liveround.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/25/2001 10:37:28
Regarding Racks:
 Ok, so I'm not exactly in the greater PA area, but I have some racks that I
need to get rid of in the St. Louis area. I have one full-height DEC rack,
with a pair of 4000/200 (and lower) Qbus enclosures (ie, all Q/CD, not the
4000/[3456]00 bus) mounted in it (including qbus extender cards). I have one
half-height DEC rack, and I have one half-height DEC rack with the large
ventilated sides (such as the UVII/RA81 pair used to come in). Both the
shorter racks have only half a top - they were designed to have an RA8x drive
in the top, and so provide access to the swing-open top of said drive.

I do have backs for both short racks and front & back swinging doors for the
full-height one.

Make me an offer.
--
 - J. Buck Caldwell