Subject: Re: A pdp-11 on eBay which had DOS loaded...
To: J. Buck Caldwell <buckaroo@liveround.com>
From: None <jonl@yubyub.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/23/2001 15:57:54
On Sat, 23 Jun 2001, J. Buck Caldwell wrote:

> He he he - I don't know which is funnier - that it has "DOS" loaded, that
> they refer to it as a "mainframe", or that they're asking $1000 for it.
> Bahahaha.....

I think it's the direct and indirect interfaces.  Could he be speaking of
addressing modes?  Do you think for DOS he means CP/M (that never ran on
PDPs, did it? I thought it was developed there, but never really made it
past that)...

Or is this guy/girl smart enough to know how to make us laugh?  I mean, if
I were drinking milk, it would've shot out my nose.

-Jon