Subject: RE: Seeketh ye a faste VAXe.....?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: None <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/22/2001 00:51:19
On 21 Jun, Matt London wrote:

> I get some funny looks moving in and out of halls at uni with both my
> MV3300 and my big pee cee (which is also on wheels) - sitting on them in
> the lift and the like :&)
I know this. :-)
Every summer is a big Linux fair in Germany, the LinuxTag. Last year
some friends and I organized a BSD booth. The attraction of the BSD
booth was a VAX geek (me) sitting on a MV II in a BA23 hacking around.
At one day a strange, beard man with a RedHat came to te booth and
talked to me. He told me that he had similar MV II systems in racks, but
he gave them away because his wife... He still has some PMAXen... Was a
nice talk. The stranger was Alan Cox. :-)
--

tschüß,
         Jochen