Subject: Re: Vaxen List Update...
To: linc <linc@thelinuxlink.net>
From: Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/21/2001 23:00:25
linc wrote:

> Just for those whom are curious about the current stats after yesterdays
> barage of new info..  We have thus far,:

Few comments/questions:

> 11/730             2
> 11/750             6

why is it noone seems to have an 11/780? Are those extinct from
the planet?

Zooming in on 6000:

> 6000               2
> 6000/200           1
> 6000/300           1

This 6000/300 is Bob Schaefer's, and I know Isildur has a 6000/300
stowed, without cabinet though (I might be able to help that out
though ... fingers crossed)

> 6000/400           1
> 6400               3
> 6420               3

Here you've got too many keys, your counting may not be accurate.
I have a 6000-460 in my basement (is included in your count probably
as 6420. We know Geoff of Oz has a 6420 (I think). Brian Chase has
a 6420 too. Now I have another 6420 in my garage. That makes for 4
64xx.

> 6000/500           1

And Brian has a 6660 now too, awesome!

> and unfortunately a lot of people use theirs for a doorstop (we must
> fix this).

The central command has called for these individuals to be executed :-)
... if you know what I mean :-) ... otherwise disregard.

-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                    gschadow@regenstrief.org
Adjunct Assistant Professor        Indiana University School of Medicine