Subject: Re: Seeketh ye a faste VAXe.....?
To: Matt London <matt@knm.yi.org>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@umbar.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/21/2001 15:33:57
hey, riding a DEC cabinet down a hill is actually quite fun!
(i had to move a 6' dec cabinet across campus when SCS donated it to the
computer club.. so once i got it uphill to the cut, and it was downhill
from there, i jumped on and rode it down.. mustve been quite a sight, to
see this big cabinet flying downhill with some dude hanging onto it.. :)

isildur