Subject: OT: which 4BSD for VAX 4000
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@arkham.ws>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/20/2001 10:25:07
i've finally gotten myself to getting around to signing up for PUPS access.
i don't have the time to screw around with DECUS right now, so i won't be
running VMS anytime soon (i hate compaq, decus used to be such an organized
organization) so i was wondering what the opinions of the list members here
were for getting one of the 4BSD distros on my VAX 4000/400 with DSSI disks
on the internal controller.  i'm tempted to go for Tahoe, but only since that
is what i cut my UNIX teeth on, so it's what i know best.

what does everyone here think?  NetBSD Bob? i know you have opinions by the
barrell, let's hear them.  :)

cheers,

-brian