Subject: Re: VXT2000+ Port Re: MORE: Vaxen List Update...
To: Freddy Meerwaldt <frederik@freddym.org>
From: Brian Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/19/2001 13:53:19
On Tue, 19 Jun 2001, Freddy Meerwaldt wrote:

> > 5  VXT2000+ X-Terminal that uses a KA48 CPU (same as in VS4000VLC) 16MB
>
> It would be _very_ nice to see NetBSD running on these Machines.

Yeah, talk about a very slim/compact VAX.  I've got one I'd like to run
NetBSD/vax on as well, but I don't think there's a way to get a serial
console running on these.  Or at least there's not a way that's
immediately obvious.

Of course getting it to use the graphics adapter would be another option,
but we still don't have color graphics support on the VAXstation systems
yet.  It'd be a nice addition to the NetBSD/vax supported systems.

-brian.