Subject: Re: MORE: Vaxen List Update...
To: Michael Kukat <michael@unixiron.org>
From: Vance Dereksen <vance@ikickass.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/19/2001 13:36:19
Thought I'd throw my hat into the ring.

I don't actually have that much *VAX* hardware per se, because most of my
hardware (literally) is DECstation, but that is going to change soon.
Here goes.

(2) VAX 4000-300 w/32 MB RAM & 4.5 GB Disk running NetBSD
(2) MicroVAX 3100-38 w/8 MB RAM & 4.5 GB Disk running NetBSD
(5) VAX 4000-500 w/128 MB RAM & 18 GB Disk running VMS
(Soon to be 1) VAX 6000-540 w/2 VAXvectors running VMS
(Soon to be 1) MicroPDP-11 of some kind running 2.11BSD (probably)

I also have
(1) DECstation 3100 w/24 MB RAM & 1 GB Disk running Ultrix
(1) DECstation 5000/200 w/120 MB RAM & 4.5 GB Disk running NetBSD
(1) DECstation 5900 w/120 MB RAM & 4.5 GB Disk running nothing right now
(6) DECstation 5000/260 w/480 MB RAM & 36 GB Disk running NetBSD
(5) DECstation 5900/260 w/480 MB RAM & 36 GB Disk running NetBSD

Peace...  Sridhar