Subject: Re: Need VAX assembly info (was: what to do with an idle VAX...)
To: John <john@sixgirls.org>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@umbar.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/19/2001 13:21:01
The freeciv server runs on the VAX? kick ass!
freeciv was finally a decent civ after all the lame mps versions that
followed the wonderful original dos game.. (i still remember numerous
important offsets in the savegame file from the dos version ;)
i'll have to try and compile it on my 4k60 now... :)

isildur