Subject: Re: Netbooting 11/7xx (DEUNA/DELUA)
To: Tim Crawley <timc@lexicon.net>
From: Clint Wolff \(VAX collector\) <vaxman@qwest.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/19/2001 06:35:33
Basically, you write a script that deposits the network
bootloader into consecutive memory locations. The console
commands built in...

Once I get my 780 re-assembled, I am going to write an MSCP
bootloader for the SCSI card... Unfortunately, it is in a
bazillion parts scattered between the garage and basement
right now...

Clint