Subject: Re: AUI cables anyone?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/19/2001 01:58:09
> Somewhere in my travels, I happened to acquire a couple of long AUI
> cables (I'm sure from Vaxen at the old job)...

> not sure how long... 20'?  I think I have 2 or 3 of them...

> anyone interested?   Free for the taking...

I've got a whole boxful of AUI cables.  I don't want to get rid of
_all_ of them, but I'm quite sure I have more than I'm ever going to
need.  I haven't measured them, but there are some pretty long ones in
there; there may even be some >50 feet.  If anyone is interested, drop
me a line with what you want and I'll see if I've got it.  (And if the
response warrants it, I'll do a full inventory of my collection....)

Free for the taking; I'll also be happy to send them out to people
who'll cover postage....

(I knew scarfing up all that old junk would be useful someday!)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign