Subject: Re: Netbooting 11/7xx (DEUNA/DELUA)
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Stephen Bell <steve@discus.lincoln.ac.nz>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/18/2001 23:10:13
Hmm,
   I think I have an RX01 that I can hook up to my PDP-11 .
   Someone just asked me today if I can transfer some data from
   RX01 floppy, so I'm going to be look into this side of things.
   c-kermit, PDP-11 come to mind.. Maybe someone closer can do the same.

   The standalone restor program in unix 32v might help??

   http://www.sco.com/offers/ancient001/32v/

   alternatively, you could write a "console to disk image" bootstrap
   that simply reads the data blocks off a serial line (console or some other DR11-W) and
   writes them out to disk..
   Short enough that it wouldn't take too long to manually enter the
   opcode data.

Cheers,
    Steve