Subject: A little more vaxinfo and request...
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: linc <linc@thelinuxlink.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/18/2001 10:18:56
I mentioned I will put this info on a website earlier, and wanted to ask
all the people who have contributed info for their permission to include
their name and their responses on the same..  If you do not mind, just
don't respond and I will assume it's OK to do so..  If you do *NOT* want
your name and info listed, please email me to tell me so.  As a policy, I
*will NOT* include anyone's email address as I don't like spammers myself
:-)

-Linc Fessenden

--
 10:16am  up 60 days, 22:14,  4 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.03, 1.31