Subject: Re: MORE: Vaxen List Update...
To: linc <linc@thelinuxlink.net>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@unixiron.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/18/2001 14:35:58
Hi !

On Mon, 18 Jun 2001, linc wrote:
> Still more *vaxen registrations* are coming...  Almost 200 vaxen now with
> around 27 people (I think) which puts us around 7.5 vaxen per
> person..  Considering the relative size of some vaxen, this is a *BIG*
> collection :-)

Ok, so i'll contribute my list also...

1 VAX 4000-105A
  communications server (Apache, OpenLDAP, sendmail, imapd and lots of other
  stuff) and NetBSD-buildbox
2 VAXstation 4000/90
  one is to play around with VMS, one is experimental NetBSD machine and build
  machine.
1 VAXstation 4000/60
  was the communication server, now it is experimental machine
3 VAXstation 3100/76
  currently standing around
1 VAX 4000/300
  tablefoot #1 :) and plaything in the living room
1 VAX 4000/400
  tablefoot #2, second plaything
1 VAXstation 3100/30
  plaything
1 VAXstation 4000 VLC
  VMS-box
  VMS-box
1 MicroVAX II BA23
  Ultrix-box
1 MicroVAX II BA123
  NetBSD-plaything
  RD??-formatter, maybe i'll install VMS soon
----
15 VAXen in my collection

Hope, this were all. Not counted are the VXTs, which are also VAX-based, and
hopefully, a 6310 will get into this collection the next days :)

...Michael

--
visit http://www.bsdfans.org/   Home network powered by: NetBSD OpenBSD FreeBSD
Solaris HP-UX IRIX AIX MUNIX Tru64 Ultrix VMS SINIX OpenStep MacOS and 230V AC