Subject: Anyone have the 1.5.1 vax boot cd iso --- I need it...
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/15/2001 14:00:55
Anyone have any leads on the NetBSD-1.5.1 VAX /misc/iso/vaxcd.iso?
I would like to bring up my MV3100 over the weekend from cd.  Using
the 1.5 iso would work, but then I would have to load the beta2 and
then the 1.5.1 kernel sources and waste the weekend waiting.  IFF
anyone has a lead on that image, do holler.  It would sure be nice
IFF a pre-release-evaluation-whateveryawannacallit image were available.
I would assume it has probably been rolled by now.

Consider it the old greybeard geek's father's day present.....(:+}}...

I would dance a ditty for it.....(:+}}....

A doffing o' me bowler might also be appropriate.....(:+}}...

Thanks

Bob