Subject: Re: Need a favor
To: Lord Isildur , linc <linc@thelinuxlink.net>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@tmok.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/15/2001 10:15:59
On Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 09:56:15AM -0400, Lord Isildur wrote:

> linc,
> I have a box of aui-10bt transcievers. probably at least 20 of them. i'll
> never use them all. free to a good home for the cost of postage..

actually, i just gave linc a pile of tranceivers, so he isn't in need of them,
he just saw my two MAUs and was like, "i've gotta get one of them, that rules."
which is of course exactly why i have them. :)

> (i personally detest twisted pair ethernet, and run coax and FDDI in my
> house)

and you live in pittsburg?  will you marry me? *evil grin* [1]

-brian

ps: (and you're talking thinknet right, none of that thinnet garbage?)

[1] i don't like boy, only girls, sorry.