Subject: OK Back on topic for a few
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: linc <linc@thelinuxlink.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/15/2001 10:02:27
I have 3 Qbus vaxes (MVIII, 3500, 3200) and all have a DELQA network
card.  Different versions like a PA, and a YM, but all DELQA's..  While
running NetBSD on these machines I frequently get a message something
like:
XMIT ERROR, qe0 transmit logic lost, resetting..
What is this all about?  Can I fix it?  Is it really having any adverse
affects on anything, etc, etc, etc...?  The ethernet works without a
problem except for these messages... Wierd?!

-Linc.

--
  9:58am  up 57 days, 21:56,  4 users,  load average: 3.22, 2.88, 2.48