Subject: Any spare BA213/215 drive mount rails about?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/14/2001 14:11:02
When I fixed up my VAX 4000/200 crate to handle 4 internal drives
I used up all my supply of drive mount rails.  I am trying to outfit
a BA215 minitower as a MVIII box, and need drive rails.  Anyone have 2
or maybe 3 sets of any sort (half-height/full-height/tape) mount rails
that they might part with.  One tape set would do in a pinch to handle
a tape mount, and I could cobble up some sort of mount plate in
lieu of the rubber shock mount rails, if nothing else is around.
Beggars can't be particularly choosey, but I am sitting here wid me
tin cup in hand, and shades attached to da noggin.....(:+\\...

...tinkle, tinkle, tinkle, goes the cup....(:+}}...

Thanks

Bob