Subject: Re: terminal server suggestions?
To: Brian Hechinger <wonko@tmok.com>
From: Robert F Schaefer <rschaefe@gcfn.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/13/2001 16:02:23
On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Brian Hechinger wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 06:10:55AM -0400, Robert F Schaefer wrote:
> >
> > That's good to know, since I just bought one.  It'll be connected to
> > (among others) a sun3/280.  That's practically an enterprise box.  ^_^
>
> well, put it into perspective, in its day, it held the same position as the
> UE boxes do today, so yes, it was an enterprise box. :)
>
> it's also a completely kick ass sun3. :)

It's a nice box, err, maybe crate would be a better description.  It's
what, 10-12U?  I'm going to start working on a driver for the FPU+ card
one of these days, when I have more spare time than projects.  Pretty
soon, it won't be the hassle it is now to fire up, and it'll see more
power-on time.

This seems a little OT.  Maybe I should cc: port-sun3?

> -brian

Bob