Subject: How do I get VMS (ducking now)
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Scott Horton <bighorton@home.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/11/2001 20:12:35
Okay, okay, I know - this is the NetBSD mailing list.  My apologies for
posting here.

Here's the deal.  I've got a Vax (VS3100M76), and I've been messing about
with NetBSD on it, which has been a lot of fun.  Now I'm curious about VMS.
I've got SCSI drives in stacks, I figure I can drop one in a case and swap
back and forth and learn stuff about both.  I know that I should be able to
get a license for OpenVMS, but I haven't had any luck (I applied for a DECUS
membership almost a year ago).  Can anyone here point me in the right
direction?  Is there a mailing list similar to this one that I can direct
this question to?  Other resources?  I did a whole bunch of internet hunting
about six months ago and came up empty - this time I thought I'd just wave
the white flag and ask.

TIA

Scott

Scott Horton