Subject: Items for Grabs...
To: NetBSD Vax Port <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: J. Buck Caldwell <buckaroo@liveround.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/07/2001 09:45:43
I have the following items up for grabs. Note that these are HEAVY, and
unless you want to pay through the nose on shipping, you'd be best off
picking them up. The items are located in St. Louis, MO.

I have TWO rack-mountable BA213-ish Qbus enclosures. By that, I mean
that they have no doors of thier own, but are meant to mount in a
cabinet with it's own door. My VAX4000/200 came in this rack, and it
includes the Q-Bus extender cards & cables to extened the Qbus from one
rack to the other. Each has the full compliment of Q/CD slots (12, I
think; this is the full-width cabinet, not the 5-slot version). One
cabinet (for sure, possibly the second also) contains 5-pin DSSI drive
power connectors. Note: Neither of these cases come with the special
notched power cord - they were needed elsewhere (sorry).

These enclosures do NOT come with the cabinet itself - sorry, it's worth
too much, and will be sold seperately. If you're interested in it, it's
a full-height DEC rack with front and back doors. Heavy Duty son of a
batch, too.

Interested parties please give me a mail.

--
 - J. Buck Caldwell