Subject: Re: To Fix MOPD?
To: linc <linc@thelinuxlink.net>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@umbar.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/06/2001 01:01:38
it is a good habit to get into , though, to keep a source tree around and to
make upgrades/changes by applying a patch to the source tree and typing
'make'. It's the much superior method. NetBSD isnt generally for
newbies... i do highly recommend the source method. it is in the long run
the superior way, even if it woudl take some getting used to...

just my $.02,
isildur