Subject: Houston... we have a problem.....(:+{{.....
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/05/2001 11:36:07
Has anyone besides me tried the boot.fs on the 1.5.1B2 suite?
I ran it off to TK50 on my trusty musty dusty MVII/MVII critter,
and it did....

2...1...0

e.g., aborted to prom.

Ultrix boots and loads fine, as would be expected, so the hardware is OK.
Our brother OpenBSD VAX boots and loads kernel fine (no mscp support
though, so it goes nowhere).  Same tape, so it ain't the tape.
Houston... we have a problem.....(:+{{.....  Anyone know what is
going on with the TK50 boot on VAXentoyz, in 1.5.x?  If it really
is busted, and I can't attribute the problem to my stupdidity anymore,
or my broken hardware anymore, something needs to be fixed.
Any pointeres to ye magick fixe de TK50 are appreciated....(:+}}...

Thanks

Bob