Subject: Re: uV 3100-80?
To: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@unixiron.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/05/2001 08:39:23
Hello,

On Sun, 3 Jun 2001, Michael Kukat wrote:
> >   P 20040004 04140001
>
> Ok, thanx, i don't get this into the sources today, but only thing which
> changes, is the output of the kernel, which machine we have. I hope, we get
> the necessary info out of the ESID (20040004) field bits 8-15 as usual :)

Ok, just checked this. We don't get it from bits 8-15, but bits 0-7 look fine,
here we have 0x02 for a VAXstation 4000/60 and 0x01 for a MicroVAX 3100m80.

Is this the place to find this kind of server/workstation flag? Does someone
have one of the tech manuals to look for the fields in ESID?

...Michael

--
visit http://www.bsdfans.org/   Home network powered by: NetBSD OpenBSD FreeBSD
Solaris HP-UX IRIX AIX MUNIX Tru64 Ultrix VMS SINIX OpenStep MacOS and 230V AC