Subject: Honeywell Terminal
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: james <james@pkl.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/03/2001 21:41:52
Hi,
  (Matt here typing at James' keyboard - that's matt who keeps pointing
people at irc.openprojects.net #netbsd-vax)

  We've got a Honeywell VIP 7251 terminal, that we believe was hooked up
to a VAX 11/750 (Jon Hunter's BTW)

  We're in a spot of bother trying to get some sense out of it ATM - the
setup is quite cryptic, being unlabeled binary options (apart from baud)

  We've started off by hooking it up to a linux box running minicom using
a null modem lead with gender bender and a modem lead but neither seems to
get any responce at all.

  Null modem cable doesn't have any handshake lines I suspect.

  Anyone got any ideas - or preferably a description of what the setup
options are :&)

  Ta - Matt & Jim

 _____

E-mail : james@greentoaster.net