Subject: Confused about InfoServer 150 critter....(:+{{...
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/01/2001 08:51:05
I am trying to decipher what exactly is a VAX DEC InfoServer 150 crate.
It looks like a VAXstation 3100 without video, BUT, it has no ram slots
for piggyback ram boards, and it has two scsi busses out the back.
Anyone have any idea as to how much ram this thing is supposed to have
by default (4 or 8MB?), and if it will run NetBSD (it should I would
expect ...KA41 cpu).

It came with an internal cdrom, but the HD was an RZ23L.  But, for
two buckeroos de realme, at todays Surplus Pit Feeding Frenzy, I
could not let it slide into the dumpster.

Any insights into what its NetBSD potential is, would be appreciated.

Thanks

Bob