Subject: RE: Chuck, do preserve copies of the BI documentation please!!!
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Carlini, Antonio <Antonio.Carlini@riverstonenet.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/30/2001 12:33:46
	>your house of VAX is being financially supported, but please
	>do not forget to preserve copies of this information! It will
	>be invaluable to provide BI support for NetBSD. I'm not sure

	DFWCUG are accepting donations of docs or scanned docs.
	They have already started to make some stuff available
	(and all apparently with COMPAQ's blessing).

	>Frankly I think we should keep a library of all such documents.
	>I think this can be done without copyright violation if we
	>keep this semi-private, i.e. only a few friends can share
	>and we keep the copies on a password protected web site.

	DFWCUG have dispensed with all that password stuff ...
	every one is your friend :-)

	>AFAIK there is no law saying that you have to destroy your
	>personal reproductions of a book you owned as soon as you sell
	>that book second hand.

	Aren't you forgetting those silly little copyright laws that
	stop you making your personal reproduction in the
	first place?

	Antonio