Subject: Re: Vaxen Fun! Gee what fun!
To: Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>
From: NetBSD Bob <nbsdbob@weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/30/2001 10:40:18
> I'm a newcomer to this group but hooked to the fun already.

It sort of does that to you.....

> I have my computer room in the basement in the laundry
> room.

Hey, another one in purgatory.  Nothing is harder to do than
shoehorning VAXentoyz into the laundry room computer pit.
I had the full basement, but the kids moved back in, so I got
reduced to the infamous Laundry Room computer pit.  A submarine
has more space.

The current crop of VAXentoyz are a MVxxx in a BA123 (depends upon
what boardset I throw into it), a MV3100/M20 (slow machine), a
MV3100/M76, and a MVII 4.3BSD BA215 kludge box.  Several other
MV3100, MVII's, and a 7000 crate are in storage.  The 9 track
deck sits on the drier, and the workbench is a board across the
washer.  At least I can rotate 360 degrees in the operators chair
and reach all machines, easily.  If I squeeze some more, I might
be able to shoehorn in the BA213 4000/200 crate I just picked up.

Tight space, those infamous Laundry Room VAXentoyz computer pits!

(:+}}...

Bob