Subject: Re: [SunRescue] Were to go for help
To: Lord Isildur , Matt London <matt@knm.yi.org>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@tmok.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/29/2001 17:20:33
On Tue, May 29, 2001 at 03:12:09PM -0400, Lord Isildur wrote:

> hahahahah
> i havent fired up an irc client more than 10 times in the past 5 or 6
> years.. but a vax irc channel would be cool..

about, uhm, like a year or so ago, a friend set up an irc server for all of the
ex-PSU Lab Ops.  it's grown to three servers and i'm rarely not logged on.
before that, i hadn't used irc in many many years since all the script-kiddie
morons joined up and made it an annoying place to be.

this one is under our control, it will stay small, and there will be NO SKRIPT
KIDDIES.  i will make DAMN SURE of that. :)

-brian